Date: Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 8:34 PM
You are doing good. Im proud of you.
I need help here people….
- Frangry: Do you think there was beastiality on Noah's Ark?
- Jimmy: Well how do you explain Big Foot?
For my 30th birthday party on Dec. 12th. Save the date losers.
Just got the keys to the new place. Making a pumpkin pie. Watching Zombieland. Going to the opera tonight. Life is good.
Date: Wed, Nov 25, 2009 at 6:20 AM
It was straight out of an episode of Law & Order. No Joke. Allow me to elaborate…
- It was in the basement of an italian restaurant
- I was sitting at a long wooden table surrounded by 6 people
- There was a giant light shining on me
- I was sweating my ass off
- They interrogation started with “tell us about yourself…”
- At one point, one of the board members said that I was “dangerously close to the edge”
- I almost shat my pants
I have a Lady Gaga song stuck in my head.
And her boyfriend is kissing her all proud like because she was able to take a shit at his apartment. Oh young love.
I’m now the proud owner of my first apartment. Time to drink!
Bride Wars. I love being a girl.
Call us with stories of what you found in trash, put in the trash, couldn’t throw away, wish you’d thrown away, got dumped on you, got dumped in your front yard, fell off a truck, clogged your pipes, or overwhelmed your city’s Sanitation Department.
Call Andy & Frangry on the air (201-209-9368) with tales of the throw-away lifestyle in this disposable society. Listen in this Friday from 6 to 7pm (Eastern) on WFMU 91.1 (NYC area) or WFMU.org (the uncut version).
As always, an ultra special awesome prize will be given out to my favorite call.
Shut Up, Weirdo: The promise of joy. The magic of blather.