Everybody Loves Raymond is my favorite television show.
But they were organic, so it doesn’t count.
- Dr. Ned: You, I swear to god, were just in my dream as a dept store clerk. This is why I should smoke less weed b4 bed.
- Frangry: was i wearing a cheesy uniform?
- Dr. Ned: I don't remember but you wouldn't let me in the changing rooms because "you don't intend to purchase anything". You looked really hot. Wearing something an airline hostess from 1974.
- Frangry: I totally wouldn't let you into my changing room.
- Frangry: And I'm also totally getting an airline hostess outfit.
- Dr. Ned: If you got one I'd ask for help with my seatbelt.
- Frangry: I'd loosen it for you.
- Frangry: I was gonna say tighten it, but then I thought you'd have a boner, so in that case, I'd loosen it. You know, to make room. I'm considerate like that.
- Dr. Ned: i'd make you say "peanuts?" twice because it sounds like penis.
On Tonight’s “Shut Up, Weirdo,” confess or defend your shameful secret passion(s).
Call us up and tell us what gets you geeky … I mean really geeky. Yeah, I’m lookin’ at you Hawkwind fans and “Flintstones” phreaks. There’s nothing wrong with reading pediatric-surgery manga late at night. Really. Lots of people collect foreign toothpaste and have favorite Senate Democrats.
Call Andy and Frangry on the air with your embarrassing admissions and pleas for understanding at 201-209-9368.
Listen in this Friday at 6pm (Eastern) on WFMU 91.1 (in the NYC area) or WFMU.org (elsewhere).
Shut Up, Weirdo: We listen because we care. We talk because we don’t really care.
- Frangry: god im so fucking annoyed
- Ro: could be worse....
- Ro: you could be ugly
I spent the night mixing different colored nail polishes to create the perfect shade of purple.
Wild Thing just made my whole damn day. Prepare yourselves for the Frangry Booty Bass Hour tonight…
might is definitely going to be added to Friday’s karaoke playlist for Antikris’s big 30.