Dealer 1: Yo, you watching MSNBC?
Dealer 2: Yeah man, Burris would have been far better regarded on the national stage had he deferred any potential appointment till Blago is ousted. Hiding behind Article One like a bitch yo.
Dealer 1: Nah, the weather. 20 degree windchill tonight?
Dealer 2: Fuck em if they didn’t get it beforehand.
Dealer 1: People are morons.
Dealer 2: ‘Sorry it’s taking so long…Uh huh, I should be there in 20 minutes, you’re my next stop’
Dealer 1 and 2: hahahahaha
So, you know that cash money picture I posted earlier? Well, I sent it to my mom and she wrote this:
OMG I love it. How do I make it my screen saver?
Yeah, I love her.
I’m going gay.
If and when you ever go to Miami, you must eat at Shorty’s BBQ. The joint’s been around since 1951 and burned to the ground in 1972. Two years later, it was re-opened in the same location, in an almost identical building–a log cabin with family size picnic tables, screen windows and a concrete floor. It’s fucking delicious, and they sell awesome t-shirts too.
So did I tell you how on the plane ride back to Miami, the same 16 year old skater kid was sitting in the row diagonal from me? Yeah, I’m in love with him.
I need professional help.
I missed you more than I ever imagined I could. It’s good to have you in my arms again.
- I leave for Miami tomorrow.
- At dinner, my Mom called Obama an “Oreo”.
- On the way to the airport my Mom called a kid a “huele pega”, which translates to “glue sniffer”. When I started cracking up, she said it wasn’t funny. It’s a big problem in Nicaragua. Apparently, one of my aunts has a foundation for glue sniffers.
A bad speller.
- Next year, I won’t be staying this long.
- It’s the most beautiful day out: 88 degrees, with a nice breeze.
- The new maid (the old one was let go for inappropriateness) is fucking amazing.
- I am no longer over Nicaragua, but I am indeed fickle.
- My 3 hour dinner was spent talking about coffee farms.
- I’m drunk.